Here are a few fun exercises and activities you can do with your kid to assist them with preparing to peruse:
1. Shut your eyes and tune in – Have your kid shut their eyes and either make a commotion yourself or have the kid let you know what clamors they hear in the house.
2. Tap after me – Utilize any little item UFABETเว็บตรงอันดับ1 that makes clamor and tap a musicality on a table or drum. Then, at that point, have your youngster rehash this beat.
3. What rhymes with this? Consider a word and have your youngster consider a word that rhymes with that word. Peruse them nursery rhymes and show them how each line rhymes.
4. Snatch sack – place a few article in a pack and have your youngster placed his hand clinched and recognize the article without checking it out.
5. Remove – Line up a few items on a plate or table. Have your youngster see them and afterward shut his eyes. Eliminate one of the articles and check whether your kid can recognize the item that you removed.
6. Depict the image – Pick an image from an image book and have your kid portray it in as much detail as he needs. Then, at that point, close the book and hand it to your kid and have them track down the image in the book.
7. Follow the line – you can do this game on the ground with chalk or on a piece of paper with a pencil. Draw a circle and have your kid either stroll on the circle or follow over it. Define a boundary with a bolt ready to be done and have them follow the line. Continuously ensure the bolt is looking from left to right. You can make the line strong or specked. A few kids appreciate defining a boundary from one item to the next. When your kid has dominated a straight line, you can make the line rough or bended on the off chance that you like, continuously trying to go from left to right.
8. Draw basic articles and leave them somewhat inadequate. In the event that you draw an individual, leave off the nose or arm. In the event that you draw an item like a bloom, leave off a couple of the petals. Then, at that point, have your youngster complete the image.
9. Complete the shape – Draw a straightforward shape however make part of the shape a specked line. Then, at that point, have your youngster complete the shape by filling in the spotted line.